*~ watever~*

Monday, August 15, 2005

yeah2 !!! going to JB..

aloha !! i'm going to JB for bussiness thingy.. hehe.. its actually tunas bestari thingy.. Pn. Saadiah(tunas bestari's big boss.. hehe..) said dat i'll be selling ice-cream there(plaza kotaraya).. can't wait to go there.. but at da same time, i feel scare coz thinking of compete wif other skewl, place to stay, how to make da ice-cream's sales goes 'boom', wat other skewl think bout us.. n more!!! but i still excite to go there.. coz my best kazen willl going to visit me there.. i want him to buy as many ice-cream as he can eat..(kalo dia leh mkn lg, aku sumbat2 mulut dia) hahaha !! pdn muka ko famy!! huhu.. :P~ n other best things iz, i'll go there wif my best gurlfrenz,beela.. tho she going to sell other things, not like me eventually(selling ice-cream), but i think we can still hang out together at nite.. oOoO ya, my teach said dat at nite we're going to do... NOTHING! haha.. so i can hang out wif here + msg2 my gurlfrenzz, my boyfrenz, my balakz(x de pon), my mom(wajib oo) n my.. saper2 laaa.. isskkk... x sabo'y nak g!! oOoO ya(again), we're going there by our new skool bus.. i repeat again, AWER NEUW SKEWL BAS!!! can't wait!! can't wait!! can't wait!! i think i wanna make countdown for this.. hehe.. aloha !!

#* 3 DAYS TO COUNTDOWN..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home